You might be a technician if …
on November 21, 2011
- you have ever tried to repair a $15.00 radio.
- you think of the gadgets in your office as “friends.”
- you think your computer looks better without the cover.
- you have ever purchased an electronic appliance “as is.”
- you have ever saved the power cord from a broken appliance.
- you think jokes about being unable to program a VCR are stupid.
- the salespeople at Circuit City can’t answer any of your questions about the sony hdr-cx150.
- the microphone at a meeting doesn’t work and you rush up to fix it.
- you have a neatly sorted collection of old bolts and nuts in your garage.
- you own a set of itty-bitty screwdrivers and you actually know where they are.
- you just don’t have the heart to throw away the 100-in-1 electronics kit you got for your ninth birthday.
- you have never sat through an entire movie without having at least one device on your body beep or buzz.