You might be a salesperson if ..
on November 2, 2011
- you refer to dating as test marketing.
- when you bought a new house you called your fellow alumni and offered to name a room after them or send them graduation invitations, if they’ll help with the down payment.
- your favorite stories begin “Bob Jones, VP of marketing, sat at his desk and stared out his window…”
- when you give your son his birthday present, you must say that it has an “unprecedented performance”.
- when you describe a product as “maintenance-free” you mean that it is impossible to fix it.
- you insist that you do some more market research before you and your spouse produce another child.