Top 10 things to do with a broken printer
on April 30, 2011
- Put it in a director’s office. They’ll never know it doesn’t work.
- Coerce it with a baseball bat.
- Sell tickets and let others coerce it with a baseball bat.
- Tell your boss someone put in ink cartridges full of invisible ink.
- Pull the laser part out and try to blast Klingons.
- Give it to your cousin who wants to open up a business card printing business
- See if it floats in the fountain in front of the building.
- Take it to the gun range for target practice.
- See if it bounces when you throw it off the roof.
- Leave it in the backseat of an unlocked car and track how long before it’s stolen.
- Paint it gold and call it a sales award.